Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nudda meme

Saw this meme on a blog off the NaBloPoMo randomizer...

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say? "Mother tapped her angry foot." From "Junie B. Jones, Party Animal" by Barbara Park

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching? The 1/2 wall between the living room and the stairs.

3. What's the last program you watched on TV? I'm watching Little Bear right now

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 1015am - it's only 949a

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now? Em fussing to latch on

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do? walked out with Julia to catch her ride to the bus this morning

7. What are you wearing? Jeans and a tshirt

8. Did you dream last night? Yes, but i don't remember what it was about

9. When was the last time you laughed? About 10 minutes ago when Anna screamed at me to watch Little Bear (after the first segment was over) and then when the next segment started she whispered "thank you"

10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now? Paintings of the beach here, the lighthouse and some photos of the beach and a story about the ship buried in the sand on the beach... and a tide clock.

11. Have you seen anything strange lately? Not really

12. What do you think about this meme? I love the memes...

13. What's the last film you saw?" Cars

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money? Set up college funds for my kids and if it was enough money - for my neices and nephews too. Buy a house, buy a cabin and buy two decent vehicles - a new odyssey or sienna for me and some sort of cool car for dan... maybe 2 - one for winter and one for not winter. ;) I would also have a big family reunion so I could see all my aunts and uncles and cousins that I haven't seen in a long, long, long time.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know? I need to pee

16. If you could change one *superficial* thing in this world - not involving politics - what would it be? I don't really know, maybe add more parking?

17. Do you like dancing?sure

18. George Bush? THat's a negative ghost rider...

19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy? Well - I have three girls - so Julia, Anna and Emma Leigh are high on that list ;), if we had more - I wish I had named Em, Maggie. I also like the names Natalie and Sarah. For a boy - Finn or Kieran

20. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yep

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven? Thanks

22. Who should do this meme? anyone who wants to!

No comments: