Wednesday, November 15, 2006

abc's meme

From jan 8, 2006

[A is for age:] I'm 30 - and so far - so good!

[B is for booze of choice] Right now I'm abstaining - but I love a good margarita - or buttery nipple... or a good glass of wine...

[C is for career] Da mom...

[D is for your dog's name:] Trooper

[E is for essential items you use everyday:] Ummm - toilet paper?

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:] I'm not even sure about this one... Laurie Berkner something or other - mostly I've been listening to Xmas music

[G is for favorite games:] Oooh - I dig Princess Monopoly

[H is for hometown:] Midland, MI - but I think Weld, ME is much closer to the truth

[I is for instruments you play:] I used to play the cello - but now I'm a wicked good Barbie guitar player.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Strawberry preserves

[K is for kids?] Julia, Anna Bella and In Ute

[L is for last kiss?:] Anna Bella

[M is for most admired trait:] Right now - it's NOT my patience, lovability - but probably for my uncanny ability to speak my mind right now - instead of holding in when everyone around me is being stupid - I can tell them. I'm so not into my previous passive aggressive self. I love my family.

[N is for name of your crush:] I really shouldn't use names.... ;)

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] ITP as a kid - birth of Julia, appendectomy on Halloween, birth of Anna..

[Q is for quotes you like:] I'm a quote whore. I have pages and pages and pages of saved quotes. My faves right now "To thine own self be true..." Hamlet act 1, scene iii, line 78 "Be still then, and know that I am" Psalm 46:5 “where shall we see a better daughter or a kinder sister or a truer friend” jane austen

[R is for biggest regret:] Ya know - I have too many. I'm working on getting over them.

[S is for sweets of your choice:] Right now I like it all... I'm so into crappy food right now.

[T is for time you wake up:] This week - noon (but I've had a kid up from 2-6 or 8am two nights in a row)... usually 9am.

[U is for underwear:] Big ass - hi cut briefs

[V is for vegetables you love:] Right now - I want nothing to do with them - except baby carrots - and an occasional veggie mixed in with something - normally - I love them ALL

[W is for worst habit:] I'm a lazy slob

[X is for x-rays you've had:] arm, foot, foot, 2 MRA's of my brain, 3 CT scans of my abdominal area... I think that's it

[Y is for yummy food you make:] I can't think of anything inspirational I make - I make a lot of boring-ish foods that don't suck.

[Z is for zodiac sign:] Yep - I'm a Taurus - more and more each day

No comments: