Friday, March 2, 2007

Grown up questions...

Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature... lol as if posting these bulletins was mature in the first place1. What bill do you hate paying the most?Car payment2. Wheres the best place to eat a romantic dinner?Romantic?? wha??3. Last time you puked from drinking?Only once in my life - and it was in 1998 4. Have you ever got drunk and danced on a bar?no5. Name of your first grade teacher?Ms. Bell6. What do you really want to be doing right now?playing with the girls - but they are busy playing without me. 7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?lawyer8. How many colleges did you attend?49. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?My other shirt had baby scuz on it10. GAS PRICES! First thought?oh well11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you bring? I'm where I want to be12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?Julia woke me up at 630am... ugh13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?please sleep little baby... please!14. Favorite style of underwear?lately I don't care 15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?boxer briefs16. What errand/chore do you despise?um, cleaning?17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?I don't and I do18. Get up early or sleep in?I'd love to sleep in19. What is your favorite cartoon character?I don't really have one20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?sleep21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?it's not a secret then22. When did you first start feeling old?I don't yet23. Favorite 80's movie? Say Anything 24. Your favorite lunch meat?turkey25. What do you get every time you go into Costco/Sam's Club?Triple Berry blend (frozen berries)26. Beach or lake?beach on a lake27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented? no28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?no one29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Myspace30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?I'm guessing if I say it here - people will find out31. What's your drink?mostly water. Coke in a restaurant. 32. Who from high school would you like to run into?Anyone33. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?I don't know34. What is a rumor that someone has spread about you?I just don't care35. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?Cos man36. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? I actually have many37. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? I guess - since it would be my kids38. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?No one39. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Good question - but right now I don't have an answer. I think W. so that I could really ask some questions from my heart.40.What famous person would you like to sleep with?None - but I'd love to spend some time with John Cusack. He seems like a great guy. 41. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended use?No42. Ever felt like running over a pedestrian?No

No comments: