Friday, March 2, 2007

70 things (thanks suz)

70 Quirks about me:1. Initials?HAND2. What is your favorite thing to wear?Jeans and a v nect t-shirt3. What's the last thing you ate?Olive Garden salad4. For or against same sex marriage? For5. I say Shotgun! You say: I don't think so...6. Last person you hugged?Julia7. How many U.S. states have you been to or thru?I'm guessing 30 of them?8. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? 59. Name something you like physically about yourself:My smile10. Who is your best friend?And, Suz, Kam, Dan11. Why are you still up? It's 3 in the afternoon12. Who/What made you angry today?No one today13. Favorite type of Food?Completely depends on my mood14. Favorite holiday?Christmas15. Do you download music?Yep16. Do you care if your socks are dirty?A little dirty - no17. Would you date the person who posted this?No, but not because I don't love her!18. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?Yes19. Do you love anyone?Yes20. Do you like Bush?Ummm, I would have to say I have very strong disagreements with his presidency21. Have you ever bungee jumped?Nope, and most likely never will22. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?No - but white water kayaking23. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?Yep24. How much money ya got?enough25. Have you met a real redneck?yep26. How is the weather right now? beautiful, blue skies, sunny and brisk. It was gorgeous for our walk on the beach27. What are you listening to right now?Joe Purdy - I love rain the most28. What is your current fave song?Anything my Ben Harper29. Last movie you watched?I don't remember30. Do you wear contacts? Nope - my astigmatism is too severe31. Where was the last place you went besides your house?the beach32. What are you afraid of? my children being hurt33. How many piercings and tattoos have you had?4 - 2 in each ear34. How many pets do you have? 2 - a cat and a dog35. What's one thing you've learned?I'm lazy36. What do you usually order from Starbucks?I rarely go to Starbucks - and usually some sort of fruit juice thing37. Have you ever fired a gun?Yep38. Are you missing someone?yes39. Favorite TV show? House40. Do you have an iPod?Yes46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?yes48. Who would you like to see right now?My family49. Favorite movie of all time?Probably either Henry V or Sense and Sensibility50. Do you find yourself loved?Yes51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?yes52. Favorite flower?Daisies, wildflowers, lupines53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?Butter54. What Magazines are you reading?Prevention, Down East and Portland55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?Yes - once56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?No58. What's something that really bugs you?bitterness60. Do you like Michael Jackson?No61. What’s your favorite smell?Baby breath62. What's your favorite football team?Lions or Patriots63. Favorite cereal?Puffins (ME TOO!) or Cinnamon Harvest64. Do you like to drive?Sometimes65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?I used to be a bonafide insomniac - would go 3-4 days without sleep66. Last time you went bowling?a month? and before that - 5 years??67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?oh my which time... the beach, in a tree (about 10 feet off the ground), a cave, 68. Who was your last phone call?Dan69. Last person you kissed?Emma70. Do u think other people are going to re-post this?Most likely

No comments: