Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What if....

What if?

1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 am, who do you want it to be? They know who they are...

2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked, do you stay? Well in my job, naked is sometimes part of the deal. :)

3. Describe yourself in a nutshell: cute as a freaking bug

4. Ever seen a ghost? No - but felt them

5. Would you change your body?Absolutely. Working on it everyday

6. A reason you would move to Iceland? Sure!

7. A place you've lived that you miss? Tucson

8.. A person that you miss? yes

9. A band/group you thought was cool when you were little? The Cure - still do

10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to tell? Dan

11. Wanna have kids before you're 30? I did

12. A memory from high school? Summers in Maine

13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents? nope

14. Naughtiest thing you've done at work?ever? or at my current job? ohhh back in the Circle Video days I had some moments...

15. Do you look more like your mum or your dad?dad

16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do? play the piano - and I will someday

17. If you could be with one person who would it be? No problem

18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years? teaching, enjoying my kids. smiling a lot

19. Something you learned about life this year? that I'm a strong woman

20. What do you want for your birthday? a house

22. Last item you bought yourself? boots

23. What did you have for breakfast? Special K with berries

24. Name a celeb you have a crush on? a celeb - can't think of one, IRL - wink wink

25. What's your ring tone? Home by Buble

26. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 2-6

27. Have you ever been tied up? yep

28. What do you wish you were doing right now? talking with someone

29. Last time you witnessed a fight? oh geez I don't know

30. What was the last alcoholic beverage you drank? wow - maybe some wine?

33. Do you like your hair pulled? doesn't bother me

34. Name three places you would like to travel to? Italy, Alaska and somewhere warm and tropical

35. Is there anyone you want to date at the moment? yep

36. Favorite food? Right now - apples

38. Is bigger really better?depends on what you're talking about. If you're talking about what I assume you're talking about... bigger is better but biggest is too big. ha (AMEN)

39. What do you think of Brad Pitt? Don't know much about him - but he appears to be doing nice things

40. Name someone you have the most in common with. In common with? It was Julie... now, I think I'm on my own

41. What color are your toenails? Some sort of pink

42. Last person you talked with on the phone? Dan

43. Do you own anything with a skull on it? I don't think so

44. Have you travelled to Europe? No

45. Last movie you watched: Phantom of the Opera

46. If you could be anything in the world what would it be? a late night radio Dj

47. Last sin committed?Assuming there are only seven and they're all deadly? Luxuria

48. Last board game you played? Scrabble Jr

49. Leather or lace? leather - not a big fan of lace

50. Ever had a black eye? yes - thanks to my daughter head butting me

51. Where do you rent your movies? Netflix or Movie Gallery

52. Have you said I love you to anyone today? yes - many people. It's Valentine's Day - and I have a lot of love

No comments: